Thursday, February 01, 2007

Faith and Fun!


Last Friday's "Faith and Fun" session for the under-fives and their carers was, indeed, fun! Five mums and half a dozen children, plus me, enjoyed a relaxed time with some simple songs, something to think about and an activity to join in with. We all drew round our hands on a tablecloth, and wrote our names in the outlines - anyone joining us in the future will be invited to do the same - to help us remember that God knows and loves each of us individually. "I will not forget you" God says in the Bible, "I have written your name in the palm of my hand" (Isaiah 49.15)
Tea, juice and biscuits followed, and some seriously creative Duplo models, as the grown-ups chatted and the children played.
If it sounds like the sort of thing you, or a family you know, might enjoy, why not come along to the next session on Friday Feb 23rd (and every fourth Friday in the month) from 1.30-2.30 in the church hall.
If you'd like a reminder of the date a few days beforehand, send me your email address and I'll contact you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment