SEAL CHURCH JUNIOR CHOIR is looking for new members, as several of our older children have just graduated to the adult choir.
Sessions usually include:
- silly songs accompanied by the guitar
- vocal exercises to help us sing better
- basic activities to help us read music
- practice of some of the songs and hymns we sing in church
- Most music tuition is expensive, but you can learn to sing and to read music with us for nothing! *
IT’S GOOD FOR YOU!
- Making music is relaxing and fun, but it also helps us concentrate, listen, work together, read and count. It makes life richer and happier.
IT’S FOR EVERY CHILD (and parents are welcome too!)
- Everyone can sing, whether they know it yet or not.
- All children are welcome, whether or not they can come to church on Sunday mornings.
- Sessions are tailored towards KS2 (Junior School) age children, but younger ones are welcome too. Parents are invited to stay if they want to (and join in if they like!)
WHEN? Wednesdays in term time at 7pm. The adult choir joins us at 7.30pm. Children can either come from 7-7.30, or stay on to sing with the grown ups till 8pm.
WHERE? Seal Church TN15 0AT
WHO RUNS IT? The Vicar, Revd. Anne Le Bas
You can just turn up if you like, but more details are available from Anne
* Once children are confident enough to sing in the choir at weddings, they will be paid £5 for each wedding too, so it’s a good source of a bit of pocket money!